Sagarmatha Engineering College (SEC), an affiliated college under Tribhuvan University has been continuously involving in international projects and partnerships in order to incorporate international dimensions to its education and research. To plan and execute international activities, SEC has established “International Relations Office” and has formulated its “Strategic Internationalization Plan (SIP)” with the support of InterNepInd Project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. And it is successfully implementing different capacity building projects, student and staff mobility programs, academic exchange and joint research projects, etc.
VISION, MISSION AND GOALS:
To become a globally valued academic institution by fostering international relations to enhance the quality of education, research and innovation.
To develop and strengthen capacity of the organization through international partnerships and collaborations by establishing an office of international affairs.
– To create a conducive environment for internationalization
– To build organizational structures supporting internationalization process
– To inherit international best practices through partnerships and collaborations
– To enhance the quality of education and research
– To foster international projects, programs, research cooperation, and internationalization at home
– To increase international visibility of the institution through dissemination, promotion and marketing
– To establish and maintain a meaningful partnership with international HEIs to promote internationalization through training,
joint academic and research activities, and other meaningful activities
– To promote student, faculty and administrative staff mobility/exchange programs with internationalpartner institutions